MERMAID WORKSHOP WITH HANNAH MERMAID
A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
“One of the coolest things I have ever done!”
UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHER BRETT STANLEY HAS TEAMED UP WITH WORLD FAMOUS MERMAID, ACTIVIST, AND PROFESSIONAL UNDERWATER MODEL HANNAH MERMAID, AS WELL AS AWARD WINNING BODY PAINTER LANA CHROMIUM TO BRING YOU AN UNDERWATER WORKSHOP LIKE NO OTHER.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Do you dream of being a mermaid and slipping away into the ocean? If you have ever wanted to learn how to swim gracefully in a mermaid tail, extend your breath-hold, and get some amazing pictures then this is for you! All experience levels are welcome, from the beginning first timer to long time mermaids, there’s always something to learn and Hannah has over 15 years of mermaid experience (she made her first tail at 9!).
Hannah will guide you through putting the tail on, how to move, how to breathe, how to look amazing, and most importantly how to stay safe. She will be with you every step of the way, giving you advice on the best angles and what’s going to look good on camera. Session includes:
- Yoga/stretching routine designed to allow better oxygen flow through the body and lungs.
- Deep breathing and free diving breath hold techniques to increase breath hold capabilities.
- Tips and pointers on how to swim like a mermaid most effectively
- Tips and tricks on tail making
- Fine tuning body movements, poses and tricks for underwater dance and swimming.
Then Brett will take you through the photoshoot process, directing you and making sure you’re looking your very best! His relaxed style will put you at ease and allow you to simply enjoy the dreamlike feeling of swimming in your tail.
A few lucky attendees will also be able to book body paint with Lana and she will spend 2 hours designing a custom artwork to match your tail. Lana’s skills are perfect for this theme as her organic shapes and colours perfectly mimic the ocean. See examples here.
UPCOMING DATES, PACKAGES,PRICES & FULL INFORMATION YOU CAN FIND ON BRETT STANLEY'S WEBSITE
HOW TO BOOK
- Phone Number
- Date and preferred time of day
- How you heard about the workshop